02 March 2009

New from Shelby!!!!!

By Shelby I know it has been awhile since anybody has blogged so i finally decided to do that! Right now i am sitting at our close friends Chad & Faith's house because last night we got this HUGE snow storm and we lost power at our house. So we loaded everything up at 10pm and made the short trip to the Stilwells. We have 5 or 6 inches of snow on the ground and it is very pretty. I can't wait to get outside and go sledding!!!!! I can hardly believe it has almost been TWO months since dad left for California(boy how time flys!). Everything has been going very well around the Treat house and we have been keeping really busy with school, sports, church, and life. My soccer season just started and I can't wait to get started. This week I was supposed to have drivers ed but because of the snow storm it has been cancelled. I'm kind of bummed because I really just wanted to get it done and over with. Next week we are headed for the capitol of the United States for a fun school trip. We are going with four other families and we will be staying for five days. I am super excited because I really love Washington DC and it is so much fun to see everything. Dad leaves tomorrow for Iraq and we don't know when we will be able to talk to him but hopefully it won't be too long. Thats basically it for me, now i am going to go enjoy our beautiful snow day!!!!!!

3 comments:

MiMi said...

Glad ya'll got to go over and stay with Faith & Chad. I am sure they loved having ya'll.

I will be praying for your dad as he leaves tomorrow for Iraq. I pray that you will be able to talk to him very soon!

Hope you get to take Driver's Ed very soon, too!

Thanks for the update and enjoy your snow day!

Faith said...

We had so much fun!! So glad you guys could spend the snow day with us =)

sanjeet said...

I am sure they loved having ya'll.
post free classified ads